I'm BACK!!!

Wow, it's been 8 years since my last post and looking back on this blog I had half assed it and really didn't do it justice.  In my defense, back then I didn't have a vision as to what I wanted this to be, but most importantly my WHY was not strong enough to keep me motivated to put time and effort into this source. 

Let's be honest, I always struggled with blogs and those that knew me back then know how much I struggled with all the coding (GOD, I hated all the coding).  While people I knew were drafting up long extravagant write ups of their restaurants describing every detail of each ingredient, I struggled to describe a piece of chicken differently for the 50th time. I held back always concerned that I was doing or saying something wrong from all the other food bloggers.  It was what people I knew were doing, so I blindly followed.

Fast forward to present day and I realize now that timid, quiet girl who was always concerned about what other people thought just needed some growing up to do.  That I did, things are much clearer for me and I hope to emerge with content that people can find useful as well as applicable to their lives.     

Many years may have passed, but I'm still that girl that is fascinated with food, constantly on the lookout for the hottest/ newest spots and constantly chasing after the crazy reaction I get when I take a bite of the most amazing thing that has come in contact to my tongue.  

While I work on revamping this blog site, I hope you continue to not be a stranger and show me some love on my active instagram accounts:

Citynitz - What I've been up to on a more frequent basis

City_Niche - A resource of some of the greatest places and things to do around the world

I look forward to reconnecting to those I lost touch with and meeting new people. 

Until next time, stay honest, true and always live your best life. 

Lots of Love, 

Jackie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomato Pie: A Big Bite of New York Lands in LA

Izakaya Bincho: A true "Diamond in the Rough"

An Innovation that is Pure Genius!