Hello Blogger World!

So it's been about two years since I've moved down to LA from Northern California and during that time I've met some great people. Ironically most of them have been bloggers. Since getting sucked into the world of YouTube videos, blogging, and reviewing, I couldn't help but give in to peer pressure to make one of these things as well. So here goes....

So why now? Mostly because I feel I'm at a turning point in my life and everything in my life seems to be on track. I currently work at the Walt Disney Company and could not be more glad to be a part of such a powerhouse in the entertainment industry.

However, most importantly I'm hoping to share everything that's going on with me in LA with all my friends and family who I never forget for one second. I especially miss everyone who isn't here in LA with me! If other people learn from my entries, get some insight or just get a kick from reading my entries, there's really nothing more I can ask for.

Thanks for stopping by and reading!



Jackie

xoxoxo

Comments

  1. Good meeting you Jackie. Looking forward to more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome getting to finally meet you! We missed you during dessert! =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blame Danny for ditching me in Ira's bathroom. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin man, why me?? Others were involved! =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I don't understand is how come no one has your phone number?! You guys have been hanging out together for how long now? hehehe =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess it just never came up, since so far email and the occasional blog comment have been all we needed. But not to worry, he has it now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to know. Ugh....posting takes so much time...esp. for a girl who isn't tech savy.....Danny, don't even think about bugging me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tomato Pie: A Big Bite of New York Lands in LA

San Tung: Best Chicken Wings in Cali