An Innovation that is Pure Genius!

On a recent trip down to OC, I couldn't help but stop by the Kyusyu & Okinawa Fair that was taking place at the Mitsuwa Marketplace in Costa Mesa. From what I hear the Torrence location had much more food, including the special "Tonkotsu Ramen," which the Costa Mesa location did not. Either way, there were still many food stands inside the marketplace.


I wanted to come to Mitsuwa for primarily one reason and that was for the "Pie Fresh Custard Pudding on Choux". A custard cream puff sandwiching a nice sized piece of pudding. So good, I wish I had bought more boxes.


DSC03468 DSC03479
First stand that we see when we walk in!

DSC03466
Workers hard at work

DSC03475 DSC03476
Two puffs for $5, what a deal!

DSC03477
Such a beautiful sight <3

DSC03478
Nom, Nom, Nom......

DSC03469 DSC03470
Other stands that sold other items such as an assortment of sushi and fish cakes

What would I do without you Mitsuwa, love this place.

Mitsuwa Marketplace
665 Paularino Ave.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Comments

  1. That was taken with my Camera. Where is your camera Nitz?

    I watched Nitz write this thing tonight and it drove me nuts. I place complete blame on Danny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, this was a short review, how am I involved in this one??? This should have been 1 hr MAX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY JACKIE! how are you doing hun? whoa i had no idea you started blogging. and your pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Awesome stuff. Does the Torrance location have this goodness too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susy- Yup, I got sucked into the blogging world too, we'll see how it goes!

    Gastronomer- Thanks! I believe the Torrance location has even more stuff because it's HUGE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tomato Pie: A Big Bite of New York Lands in LA

Izakaya Bincho: A true "Diamond in the Rough"