I'm so sorry......

To all those people that visited my site and was waiting for more content, but was met with nothing.  I'm so sorry for disappearing on you for so long. If you're looking for food content please follow me on instagram @citynitz and @city_niche.

I had to take care of some things and if I could rewind the clock I don't think I would have started a blog years ago.  You see back then I was this insecure girl trying to find my way living alone in Los Angeles.  So many things have changed since then and I wouldn't recognize the girl I used to be staring back at me. I cherish the good, bad, ugly and all of it though because it's made me the woman I am today.

You know that scene in Little Mermaid where she gives up her voice to become human?  In some ways I view my younger years as a time where my voice was trapped in that shell around Ursula's neck.  Only just now that shell has been yanked by Scuttle and the shell has shattered releasing my voice back to me. 

So what you'll find here is my honest true voice.  No filters, no edits, but true honest me.  Scary right?  Yes, in a world that only highlights the good in your life, but leaves out half the story that no one knows (i.e Facebook/Instagram).  This will be all of me because I'm not scared anymore, I'm not trying to win a popularity contest and quite frankly for the first time in my life I'm free from honestly giving a fuck about judgement, hate and negativity.   

I hope to share with you the past along with the knowledge, life lessons and stories to inspire you to live your best life.  So if you're brave enough, come take a real look behind the girl of Citynitz. 

I hope you find the information insightful, motivating and realize at the end of the day everyone is just trying to figure out this thing called life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomato Pie: A Big Bite of New York Lands in LA

Izakaya Bincho: A true "Diamond in the Rough"

An Innovation that is Pure Genius!